HELLO!! My name is Susan and I am a soon-to-be graduate of IIN’s Health and Wellness Coaching program. My graduation date is just around the corner (March 21). I am excited to partner with my spouse of 35 years to launch our new life endeavor. Even though our focus is on the prevention/reversal of Alzheimer’s disease, my primary focus will be on the health and wellness of pre-diabetes, Type 2 and Type 3 diabetes. I have been a T2 diabetic for over 20 years and have had my share of ups and downs with this disease. With my experiences and your willingness to learn how to live your best life with this disease, we can conquer anything. For a free initial consultation, give us a call or connect using the contact form.Also, I would love to hear from you so feel free to email me your favorite diabetic recipe or any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org. Until next time.
Breakfast Protein Shake
- High Speed Blender Shaker cup
- 2 tbs Frozen Fruit Blueberries, Cranberries, Mixed Berries
- 1/2 cup Ice Chopped
- 1 cup Non-Dairy milk option Coconut, Almond, or Oat
- 1 scoop Protein Powder My favorite is Unflavored Truvani
- 1 tbs MCT Oil
- 1 tsp Almond Butter Powder
- 1-4 Drops Stevia liquid sweetener
- Start with crushed ice and your favorite frozen berry together in the blender tumbler. Crush until blended. Add milk choice, protein powder, MCT oil, nut butter powder and stevia. Blend until smooth, about 45 seconds to 1 minute. Serve immediately.